SAS Travel Wallet help center
TRAVEL WALLET FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
TRAVEL CASH IS BECOMING TRAVEL WALLET
Debit Card Loads
- What is a Card Load?
- How much does a Card Load cost?
- Are there any limitations to the amounts I can load using Card Loads?
- When I initiate a Card Load, how soon can I expect to see the funds in my account?
- What happens if I initiated a Card Load but I don’t see the funds in my account?
WHAT ARE SOME DEFINITIONS THAT WILL HELP ME UNDERSTAND TRAVEL WALLET™?See All Articles
WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THE CHANGE FROM TRAVEL CASH TO TRAVEL WALLET?
- I received an email saying my Travel Cash programme is being upgraded. What does this mean?
- How will the Travel Wallet programme work?
- What other differences are there between Travel Cash and Travel Wallet?
- What are the exclusive MasterCard VIP events that I can access?
- I heard you are offering a reward for valued Travel Cash members. What is it?
- Will Travel Wallet still help me earn EuroBonus points?
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT THE PROGRAMME CARDS. CAN YOU HELP?
- Can I still use my Travel Cash Card?
- My Travel Cash Card is expiring this month. Will you automatically send me a new one?
- How can I get the new Travel Wallet Card? Is there a fee?
- When I get my new Travel Wallet Card, can I continue to use my old Travel Cash Card until it expires? Then I can have two cards to use
- Do I have to activate my new Travel Wallet Card or can I wait until my Travel Cash Card expires?
- I received a EuroBonus Membership Card in the mail, but it does not have a payment chip. Can you send me another Card that includes both EuroBonus Membership and payment functionality?
I USE THE TRAVEL CASH ACCOUNT CENTRE. WILL THIS STILL WORK FOR ME?
- Can I still access the Account Centre from the Travel Cash Mobile App?
- Can I still access the Account Centre from the Travel Cash Website?
- Why can’t I continue to use my Travel Cash username and password?
- Will my Travel Cash Account -including my balance, transaction history and active cards- be available in the Travel Wallet Account Centre?
I’M TRAVELLING IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. HOW WILL THIS CHANGE IN THE PROGRAMME IMPACT ME?
- My Travel Cash Card will expire while I’m travelling in the next few weeks. What should I do?
- I know the new Travel Wallet Terms and Conditions go into effect on 16 August 2018. I’m travelling before that. What should I do?
HOW DO I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT?
- How do I get my money back if I don’t agree to the Travel Wallet Terms and Conditions?
- How long will it take to redeem my funds and close the account?
HOW DO CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT?See All Articles
- How do I join the beta?
- How do I start using Travel Wallet™?
- When does the beta take place?
- What am I expected to do?
- How do I get my 1,000 EuroBonus points?
- Can I still use SAS EuroBonus Travel Wallet™ after the beta ends?