You can wait until your Travel Cash Card expires. However, if you’ve received a Travel Wallet Card, we recommend you activate the new Card. Please note, however, that beginning 16 August 2018, whether you are using your Travel Cash Card or Travel Wallet Card, your account will operate under the Travel Wallet General Terms and Conditions.
Articles in this section
- Can I still use my Travel Cash Card?
- My Travel Cash Card is expiring this month. Will you automatically send me a new one?
- How can I get the new Travel Wallet Card? Is there a fee?
- When I get my new Travel Wallet Card, can I continue to use my old Travel Cash Card until it expires? Then I can have two cards to use
- Do I have to activate my new Travel Wallet Card or can I wait until my Travel Cash Card expires?
- I received a EuroBonus Membership Card in the mail, but it does not have a payment chip. Can you send me another Card that includes both EuroBonus Membership and payment functionality?
- I need a replacement card. Do I still need to load 50 € to receive a replacement card?