Please note that while your Travel Cash Card had the EuroBonus Membership on one side and the payment functionality on the other, the new programme separates the two functions: You will now have a Travel Wallet Card for payments only, and a separate EuroBonus Loyalty Membership Card for other EuroBonus functionality.
Articles in this section
- Can I still use my Travel Cash Card?
- My Travel Cash Card is expiring this month. Will you automatically send me a new one?
- How can I get the new Travel Wallet Card? Is there a fee?
- When I get my new Travel Wallet Card, can I continue to use my old Travel Cash Card until it expires? Then I can have two cards to use
- Do I have to activate my new Travel Wallet Card or can I wait until my Travel Cash Card expires?
- I received a EuroBonus Membership Card in the mail, but it does not have a payment chip. Can you send me another Card that includes both EuroBonus Membership and payment functionality?
- I need a replacement card. Do I still need to load 50 € to receive a replacement card?